1. I ______ a boy. ______ you a boy? No, I _____ not.
2. The girl______ Jack's sister.
3. The dog _______ tall and fat.
4. The man with big eyes _______ a teacher.
5. ______ your brother in the classroom?
6. Where _____ your mother? She ______ at home.
7. How _______ your father?
8. Mike and Liu Tao ______ at school.
9. Whose dress ______ this?
10. Whose socks ______ they?
A. B; F B. H; D C. F; G D.A; J
12. There is _________ “m” in the word “map”.
A. a B. an C. the D. /
13. The sweater is too big. Do you have a _________ one?
A. long B. short C. big D. small
14. I think the computer is _________ a very good price.
A. at B. in C . On D. for
15. Ms. Green is my mother’s sister. She’s my _________.
A. cousin B. mother C. aunt D. grandma
16. Here is my telephone number. You can _________ me in the evening.
A. call B. help C. ask D. spell
17. — Are these your books?
— No, they aren’t. They’re _________.
A. her B. mine C. his D. your
Monday, July 15th
Great weather! It was __18__ and hot all day. We went to a beautiful beach. We had great fun playing in the water. In the afternoon, we went shopping. The shops were __19_ crowded, so I didn’t really enjoy it.
Tuesday, July 16th
Today it rained, __20__we went to a museum. It was __21_ boring. I found a small boy __22__ in the corner. He was lost and I helped him find __23__ father. That made me feel very happy. I didn’t have any money for a __24__, so I walked back to the hotel. I was really tired.
18. A. rainy B. cloudy C. sunny D. humid
19. A. not B. too C. little D. no
20. A. because B. so C. when D. why
21. A. kind of B. a kind of C. kind D. kinds
22. A. laughing B. crying C. singing D. playing
23. A. her B. my C. your D. his
24. A. book B. taxi C. bike D. hamburger