1. It’s not far. It’s only twelve ________(分钟) walk.
2. She didn’t feel like ________(饲养) so many dogs.
3. The increasing population may be the greatest ________ (挑战) of the world today.
4. They played football ________(?#20013;?，so they deserved to lose the match.
5. It is one of the heaviest ________(架子) in the reading-room.
6. The number of the students in our class has ________(增加) from 40 to 50.
7. You must practice ________(说) English as often as possible.
8. He has just come back after living ________(在国外) for almost ten years.
9. We should take an active part in ________(保护) environment.
10. Most business letters are ________(写) in English.
In many ways a (1) d_____ and a blog are almost the same. Then, what makes a blog different from a diary? The biggest difference is that a blog is much more (2)_____(公开的) than a diary. Anyone can read what you write in your blog. Usually, a teenager likes (3)_____(隐藏) his diary book and treats it as a secret.A blog has good points, of course. People choose to write in blogs, because they know that their friends will read (4)w_____ they write. If you feel sad one day and write in your diary, no one will know about it. But if you write the same words in your blog, your friends may quickly write (5)b_____ to comfort you and offer help. Blogs help people know what their friends are doing.