1. M_____ isn’t everything, but we can’t buy anything without it.
2. I don’t agree with you. I’m a________ the plan.
3. The water problem goes from worse to w_____ . There is no water at all here.
4. Do it yourself. Don’t c_____ others’ homework.
5. I made a big d_____. I’ll travel around the world all by myself.
6. I wasn’t s_____ to find that the worst report was from my science teacher.
7. I have two t_____ to the football match. Will you go with me?
8. The girl was walking down the street when the UFO 1_____.
9. This is my p_____ letter, you shouldn’t open it.
10. We’re doing something to make our city clean, so there will be less p_____in the future.
11. I don’t like making speeches, I feel n_____ talking in front of many people.
12. I know little English. Can you t______ the sentences into Chinese?
13. Don’t laugh at the man who is in t_______. We should help him.
14. Eating too many sweets is bad for your t_________.
15. Mike, pay a_______ to your handwriting, or you’ll do it again.
16. He died of c_______ three years ago.
17. Driving after drinking wine often c_______ traffic accident.
18. You can’t c_____ up with others if you don’t study hard.
19. It snowed heavily last night. Now everything is c_____ with snow.
20. China is a d_______ country.
21. It’s our d_______ to keep our environment clean.
22. There are many new i_______ on show in the science museum.
23. In China, Spring Festival is the most important festival. It usually comes in F_______.
24. We have had a very p_______ trip.
25. Chinese all take p_______ in our great country.
26. The room is too d_______. Please turn on the light.
27. The s_______ of success is hard work.
28. Spaceships w_______ people have reached other parts of the universe.
29. Beijing is an a_______ city. It has a long history.
30. Little Tom isn’t a of walking in the dark.