Nearly all American students incolleges and universities pay for their education. There are many expenses. First of all, there is tuition (學費). At some schools, the tuition is very high, ten thousand dollars a year or more. At other schools, it may only be a few hundred dollars a year. At some community (社區) colleges, tuition is free. There are other expenses as well. Many students leave their homes to goto schools in other cities. They may live in dormitories or apartments (flats), and they must pay for it. Finally, students must buy textbooks for their courses. Some families start saving money for their children’s education when the children are small. Many students work to save money for tuition. They can also get loans (貸款) from the government. They pay the money back to the government when they finish their education.
1. Which students pay for their education?
_______________ in colleges and universities pay for their education.
2. How much is the higher tuition?
It is _______________ or more.
3. Are there any free tuition colleges?
4.Why do many students live in dormitories or apartments?
5. What must students buy finally?
They must _______________.
6. When do many students pay back their loans from the government?
They pay them back_______________.
1. Nearly all American students
2. ten thousand dollars a year
3. Yes, there are some
4. study in other cities / leave theirhomes to study / study away from their homes / don’t study near their homes
5. buy textbooks for their courses
6. when they finish their education